Verse 1:
Who makes the sun to rise
And bring the earth new life in every beam
Jesus it is You
Who turns the day to night
And watches me as I begin to dream
Jesus it is You
Who brings me food for my table
Who cares for all of my needs
Who walks the road with me
Has grown with me
Through all that I have been
Jesus it is You
Jesus it is You
Chorus:
I lift my hands
I bring my song
All of my days
All of my rights, all of my wrongs
I offer my life
Here and beyond
To the One thing true
Jesus it is You
Verse 2:
Who sees my brokenness
And carries me when I am frail and weak
Jesus it is You
Who tells the storm to rest
When I am overwhelmed and cannot speak
Jesus it is You
Who wears my guilt on His shoulders
Who holds my heart in His hands
Who takes my thoughts and fears
And hangs them on the arms of Calvary
Jesus it is You
Jesus it is You
ShareThis
19 June 2012
Lyric True Worshippers - Jesus It Is You
Popular Posts
-
Ayat : Ulangan 12:7 Mengapa hal bersukacita harus diperintahkan oleh firman Allah kepada kita (Flp. 4:4)? Mengapa dalam kenyataan sehari-ha...
-
Ayat : Mazmur 8 Apa sih hebatnya manusia? Saya kira pertanyaan ini akan membuat sebagian orang marah karena merasa disepelekan. Bukankah ba...
-
Ayat : Efesus 4:17-32 Selama 16 tahun, John Kovancs tinggal di terowongan kereta api bawah tanah nan gelap. Saat ada perbaikan terowong...
-
Ayat : Kisah Para Rasul 8:26-40 Saya sering kagum dengan para penjaja makanan atau barang dagangan. Mereka tahu bahwa tidak semua orang...
-
Ayat : Matius 7:7-11 Dalam hikayat 1001 Malam dikisahkan tentang Alibaba yang menjadi kaya gara-gara menemukan mantra untuk membuka gua...
Unknown