ShareThis

30 October 2010

Trivial Things

Verse: Luke 16:10

Gold Verse: Luke 16:10 b = "and whoever is not true in the case of small-case, it is not true in the case-case too big."

When mom reminded me to put my shoes loose buttons, I still have not moved from the couch, because I still wanted to finish the book I want to read the story. When I replied that it was only a matter of buttoned shoes is not important, the mother of direct talks. Finally, with cranky I took a sewing box in the closet. When about to sew, my best friend Lilly took me outside bet. Lilly asked me to run. But because my shoes loose, I could not run fast. When I'm concentrating on my shoes, a dog suddenly jumped at me. So I will run ran-ass and the dog still chasing me until my shoes off. By the dog, my shoes were thrown straight up, then arrested again and so on. One time the dog can no longer manangkap my shoes, and shoes were on head of the milk cart horse neighing direct spontaneous surprise. The horse ran fast and the train finally rolled over and all the milk bottle to rupture. The sound of broken bottles surprise workhorse coal train was stopped. The horse ran, but suddenly there was a car directly from the opposite direction swerved to avoid collision with the horse but the embers are actually plow the bridge and into the rivers. From the corner I saw, what a great result that happened only because I was reluctant to sew shoes.

Fren, look how much havoc simply because we underestimate the things we deem small. Therefore, be serious work on all things, even if al-trivial.

God Bless ^ ^

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC