ShareThis

05 March 2011

Short Bible Verses

Looking for some short bible verses?

These bible verses below are just a few of the short bible verses from God's word. 

As they stand on their own they are of great value.

They make an excellent starting point if you are looking to memorize some of God's word from scripture.

Deuteronomy 5:7
You shall have no other gods before me.

Deuteronomy 5:18
You shall not commit adultery.

Deuteronomy 5:19
You shall not steal.

John 1:4
In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Ecclesiastes 5:5
It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it.

Matthew 5:7
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Matthew 6:21
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Psalm 56:3
When I am afraid, I will trust in you.

Psalm 119:89
Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

Psalm 119:97
Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

Hebrews 13:1
Keep on loving each other as brothers.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

1 Thessalonians 5:19
Do not quench the Spirit.

1 Thessalonians 5:20
Do not despise prophecies.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
Test all things; hold fast to what is good.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Abstain from every form of evil.

Mark 16:15
He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

God Bless ^^

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC