ShareThis

07 March 2012

Shall the prey be taken away from the mighty .. Isaiah 49: 24-25

God gave me an insight to this subject through my own personal life experiences. Many are times God reveals the plans of the enemies to me even when am seemingly guilty. Through revelations by His grace He summons my conspirators before me revealing where, when and how they plan to perform their enterprise including every individual involved and the utterances they make.

This gift has always been my empowerment to reinforce against the attacks of the adversaries, I thanks God for His grace. But the question I tend to ask is this; why did God never allow me to suffer the consequence since I was somehow guilty? There and then He reminds me of this scripture 'Shall the prey be taken away from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee and I will save thy children.' Isaiah 49: 24-25.

If you are God's delight, His chosen and His sort-out, He will never keep you in the dark regarding anything that happens in your life and around you. While He is still in the business of working out your perfection in preparation for that ultimate assignment He builds an edge fire round about you such that you are untouchable by the evil ones.

However while God is working on us and preparing us, we should discipline ourselves to work in obedience and holiness. We should not abuse His grace such that the Holy Spirit does not get frustrated and depart from us. 

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC