ShareThis

04 October 2010

Reconciled to mother

Verse: Proverbs 23:22-26

Gold Verse: Proverbs 23:25 = "Let your father and mother rejoice, let the joy he who delivered you."

In the past I do not get along with my mother. Not because my mother nagging, but just because my mother quiet, my father was also quiet, so communication is not good. Because communication rigid, nothing seemed stuck together nyokap. I never felt the support, the default one and only as necessary diomongin aja. It makes me much as my mother, my parents like to stress automatically am ague and thought that I was naughty really. But everything changed when I know the Lord. I changed the way I go to parent. I like to chat, joke, even like they just make the atmosphere isengin rame aja. I'm also more concerned about them and not demanding them to pay attention to me. The result is extraordinary closeness of our sticky, and their tremendous concern. They are proud and happy I kept the same when talking about me.

Friend, definitely happy if parents proud of us and we deket same parent. We do not ever scared to make one, but we are even more open to talk, admit and apologize. If you've deket same parents, whose names would not exist Backstreet. Even if our parents do not agree with our deket friends, our proximity factor with parents is very helpful you know. We will explain to the parents about our feelings and parents will explain his opinion. Well, when equally already open, easy to find a solution, which is important according to the same parents as he used to prove that you can trust and obey the same parent.

Friend, make parents proud and rejoice in you. Not just because physically you're cute, clever, have many talents, but also because of the attitude and way of life that does not make you ashamed parents.

God Bless ^^

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC