ShareThis

04 October 2010

Who Belongs to You?

Verse: Matthew 24:29-36

Gold Verse: 2 Corinthians 11:14 = "And no wonder, for Previous page masquerades as an angel of light"

One time I dreamed I was in transition in 2009 to 2010. In the dream ak a conversation with a beautiful woman. She said, "You have to get ready you know!". "Oh, yes .. definitely dong!", I replied. "You have a lot of praying, many read the Word of God loh!. He stated. "Oh yes, sure .." I said again. But why did my heart a little uneasy ya .. She said again, "He'll come next year." That means in 2010 the Lord Jesus came DNG, I began to think and suspicious of who she really is?? Suddenly in my heart there is a very clear voice. "Nah no one knows!" I immediately understood and remembered the Word, that His coming a second time no one knows. I instantly said, "Who are you!" She immediately looked at me sharply, his eyes full of anger. That Satan would deceive me. I shouted "The blood of Jesus!" Immediately I got up and prayed.

From the dream I got a very valuable lesson. First, close to the Lord Jesus and reflect on His Word every day to make us more understanding that comes from righteousness and which are not even keliatannya spiritual. Secondly, the devil can deceive us with his appearance was. he looks as an angel of light that member to make them know the truth but in fact we are destroyed and perish.

Friend, move close to the Lord Jesus for His return is very close even though we dont know when the time and so we are not gonna be fooled by the deception of Satan.

God Bless ^ ^

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC