ShareThis

11 November 2010

Purpose Driven Life - Day 36

Day 36
Created For A Mission

John 17:18

The importance of your mission:
1. Your mission is a continuation of the mission of Jesus in the world.
2. Your mission is a wonderful privilege.
3. Telling others how they can have eternal life is the greatest thing you can do.
4. Your mission has eternal significance.
5. Your mission gives meaning to your life.
6. Schedule finished God for the history associated with the completion of our task.

Point to ponder: I created for a mission.
 
 
Verse to memorize: "Therefore go and make disciples of the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And know, I am with you always, to the end of time. "Matthew 28:19-20

Questions to consider: whether the fears that have prevented me from carrying out the mission that God has given to me finish? Does that prevent me to tell others about the Good News?

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC