ShareThis

11 November 2010

Purpose Driven Life - Day 37

Day 37

Sharing Your Life Message

1 John 5:10a

Messages of your life has four parts:
1. Your testimony.
2. The lessons of your life.
3. Your divine longing.
4. Good news.

Testimony distributed build relationships so that Jesus can bridge to walk across from your heart to the hearts of others.

Testimony Divide into four parts:
1. How my life before meeting Jesus.
2. How do I realize that I need Jesus.
3. How do I submit my life to Jesus.
4. What changes has he made in my life.

Point to ponder: God wants to say something to the world through me.

Verse to memorize: "And Always be ready at all times to give an answer to everyone who asks you for the answers to the hope that is you, but with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15 b-16

Question for thought: When I reflect on my personal experience, to whom God wanted me to share these stories?

Popular Posts

 
Hope and Love Jesus Christ | HLJCC